A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma is seeking an experienced Paid Search Specialist to help grow our expanding ecommerce team. You will be using technical aspects of paid search marketing and analytics (Google Analytics, Big Data, Keyword Research, Audience Targeting, Ad Excellence, and Automated Bidding Strategies). Additionally, you will have the autonomy to craft your own campaigns and tests based on business needs.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Math, Economics, or related analytical focused discipline
- 2+ years of digital marketing work experience
- Strong analytical & communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Problem solver that can collaborate with many partners to achieve an end goal
- Self-motivated, independent learner that is passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Creative concept and visual communication skills, including a willingness to learn and try new things
- Experience in paid search and/or organic search, programmatic display advertising
- Platform proficiency in Google Ads or Bing Ads
- Experience with analytical platforms such as Google Analytics
- Entry level knowledge in querying large data sets: Python, SQL
- Knowledge of digital advertising and cross-channel marketing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 218030
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.