Our fast paced manufacturing group is seeking entry level production packers to join our organization. In this role, the packer will perform a variety of repetitive operations to package Company product prior to shipping. We are seeking employees that actively promote a teamwork atmosphere and supports team development. This is a fast paced position working in a fun, clean and high energy department!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 100% inspects work pieces for cosmetic appearance and obvious non-conformities.
- Wrap work pieces in appropriate wrapping materials.
- Place wrapped parts in appropriate packaging.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area and the general housekeeping of the Company.
- Reports any unsafe conditions to Supervisor/Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED).PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and occasionally required to walk, sit, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level is usually moderate.
- The employee is required to wear safety glasses, earplugs and safety shoes.