HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Identify and evaluate new packaging materials to maximize cost-performance
- Work with vendors on new packaging designs and requirements driven by cost out or customer driven projects
- Work with cross functional teams at Henkel to drive projects to completion
- Develop root cause analysis on quality issues with existing packaging and help coordinate corrective actions with vendors
- Participate in package testing on manufacturing line and labs
- Maintain accuracy of Henkel's packaging specification database (IPAS)and work with vendor to validate
- Focus on sustainable initiatives for the production environment
- Packaging Engineering student; 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- Good basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project) essential, AutoCAD skills a definite plus.
- Attention to detail, excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and/or independently
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.