Job ID: 448019
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Torrent Resources is looking for an Outside Sales Representative (O.S.R) that will develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with current and potential customers, while meeting or exceeding sales targets. The O.S.R. will spend 90% of their time working with private and commercial property management firms, big box companies, and municipalities to develop relationships, create stormwater maintenance specifications, respond to existing specifications, and deliver quality proposals to close business while supporting Oldcastle Infrastructure. The O.S.R. will develop both short and long-term sales strategies while executing sales plans to increase the region's volume and profit margins with target customers.
- Develop strategies and executable tactics to ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability in key markets and accounts.
- Deliver specific revenue volumes
- Develop specific action plans to achieve short and long-term goals for existing clients and new prospects.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer profiles, sustainable value creation opportunities, competitor capabilities, and both historical and future demand forecasts.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the Engineering community and leverage these relationships to maintain specifications.
- Act as a resource to the customer throughout the project lifecycle. This could include identifying opportunities, qualifying opportunities, providing basic budget pricing from price lists, identify when additional support resources are needed for the customer, and being an active and valued resource throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is collected and seamlessly handed off to the Inside Sales team to enable accurate and timely quoting.
- Work with Inside Sales and S.M. on strategic proposals and pricing.
- Work with Inside Sales to ensure all quoting documents required are accurately completed.
- Communicate with other Oldcastle commercial teams to manage and coordinate sales to customers who overlap markets, as well as to leverage Oldcastle's product portfolio across multiple areas.
- Actively participate in industry-related associations as required to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Ensure all Oldcastle products are being considered - "Own the Jobsite"
Relationship Building - Build effective long-term professional interactions with others based on trust: trust they will always work toward the best interest of those involved and they are sufficiently competent to provide positive results.
Active Listening - Enhance mutual understanding in communicating with others by expressing genuine interest in, and providing full attention to, the content and meaning of others' messages.
Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues. This involves going beyond routine questions and includes digging or pressing for exact information; resolving discrepancies by asking a series of questions; or conducting less-focused environmental scanning for opportunities or miscellaneous information that may be used in the future.
Influence and Persuasion - Effective in persuading, convincing, influencing, or impressing others to get them to support a specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a specific course of action.
Negotiating - Identifies key bargaining points for all parties and work effectively toward win-win solutions.
Composure and Resiliency - Able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. They have the ability and propensity to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, and conflicts and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation.
Organizational Savvy - Gathers and accurately assesses information related to the organization's formal and informal communication channels and power relationships.
Time Management - Focuses on completing all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. Able to manage multiple responsibilities while being organized, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work accurately.Key Performance Measurements
- Sales Revenue targets by segment, geographic area, or account
- Close percentage of target projects
- Following up on leads within 24 hours
- Ability to drive standards and modified standards over specials
- Ability to maintain specifications with customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have 2+ years in civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete manufacturing sales, or similar product sales.
- Ability to read and interpret civil design drawings, and engineering production drawings.
- Must have ability to travel (Approx. 50% +) throughout the sales region.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.)
- Have a Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record; monthly auto reimbursement for mileage is provided.
What CRH Offers You
- Experience working with engineers on technical specifications
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Outside Sales, Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Sales
This job has expired.