GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
As an Organizational Change Lead, you will be part of a highly-visibility and high-impact team. This role will work with multiple business units to understand needs, requirements, pain points, and change impacts to shape human-centered change journeys. As a member of the GF IT OCM team, you will work closely with Program management to create a clear plan to make the change happen and measure the success through adoption. The position will guide and support people through the transformation journey, from the communication of the vision to the adoption of new ways of working to achieve business outcomes. With a people-centric focus, this role will help the team adopt changes, make the lives of the people at GF better and, most importantly, drive productivity.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with senior management and stakeholders to complete programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals
- Gather information from leadership, stakeholders, and process owners to understand changes to processes, systems, and technologies and assess the change impact.
- Analyze the impact on employees and create change management strategies and plans to manage the people's side of change.
- Design and implement organizational change management plans including communication plans, training, and coaching plans.
- Prepare and use resistance management plans when needed.
- Develop and apply a set of targeted OCM (Organizational Change Management) plans, including communication plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan and training plans ensuring alignment to the department's objectives.
- Drive planning and execution of communication plans to all levels of organization to ensure support, awareness, and engagement with change initiatives
- Monitor communication flows to reduce misinformation, analyze feedback, measure effectiveness, and report progress to senior leadership
- Create and manage metric tracking systems to measure utilization and adoption
- Identify and manage resistance by evaluating potential enhancements to technology, training plans, or communication plans and resources
- Recommend and implement corrective action plans
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings to stakeholders
- Collaborate with project plans to integrate change management activities within project teams and support project implementation
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of change management experience
- In-depth knowledge of Change Management operations, policies, procedures, standards and existing technology and systems environments
- fluency in English Language - written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Provide high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Expected Salary Range
- Project and program management experience
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Strong business acumen.
$55,000.00 - $100,000.00
The exact Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience and location.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law
This job has expired.