Responsible for operating a forklift to load, unload, and move materials within the work area. Reads or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties. Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
• Efficiently move product from staging area to trailers.
• Unload incoming trailers and stage on dock to be received.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality issues to appropriate personnel.
• May use a wrist mount or fixed scanner.
• Operate a shrink wrap machine or wrap load by hand.
• Assist with non-routine duties as required.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
• Perform Daily checklists on equipment and report problems to supervision/maintenance.
• Perform other duties assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business is required.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
• Possess good communication skills as well as the ability to receive communication from others.
• Must be certified and licensed to operate powered equipment by a certified trainer at this facility.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: