Amer Sports is a dynamic, global sports company offering passionate achievement-oriented professionals the chance to succeed and flourish in an international environment. Our globally recognized brands include Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc'teryx, ENVE, and Suunto. We are a company where ambitious, competent and motivated people can make their mark. All our team members are ready to strive for the best of the company and to win together. Just like our customers, we are dedicated to an active lifestyle and sports. Join us.
Suunto was founded in 1936 by Tuomas Vohlonen, a Finnish orienteer and inventor of liquid-filled field compass. Since then Suunto has been at the forefront of design and innovation for sports watches, dive computers and instruments, which are used by adventure seekers all over the globe. From the highest mountains to the deepest oceans, Suunto equips adventurers to conquer new territory. Suunto's headquarters and manufacturing plant is in Vantaa, Finland. Employing more than 400 people worldwide, Suunto products are sold in over 100 countries.
What You'll Do
Work with operations manager to ensure appropriate inventory levels for ASA region with both Finland as well as Fulfilment partner. Provide sales analysis and customer performance analysis in support of operations. Contribute to improving Suunto's profitability, sales growth, and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Directly manage fulfillment partner inventory and coordinate inventory management activities
- Own and manage eCom inventory and ensure minimal Out of Stock
- Review fulfillment partner performance and optimize to achieve critical KPIs
- Coordinate, manage and maintain vendor compliance records and calendar
- Participate in demand forecasting and planning activities as a part of Suunto Supply Logistics, sales and finance teams including inventory planning
- Support analysis of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets
- Analyze and manage sales agency commissions
- Work with suppliers and 3PL to reduce costs
- Reporting and analysis coordination
- Monitor and resolve ERP data flowsLogistics analysis, documentation, and invoice coding
- ERP order to cash hierarchy management
- Financial and sales analysis; sell through, profitability of Key Accounts and Campaign revenue targets
- Maintain policy and procedure document
What We're Looking ForQUALIFICATIONS
- Support the operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Support and participate in sales and demand forecasting process
- Assist in analysis request from sales, finance, and marketing teams
- Redundancy & back up support for Operations Manager for SAP, inventory management, demand forecasting
- Provide Sales and Customer Service with support and assistance
- Assist in monitoring and improving functions to make sure goals are achieved
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or finance
- 2+ years' experience in operations/supply chain
- Ideal experience with ERP systems, forecasting systems
- Microsoft Office Suite Fluency with particular emphasis on Excel
- Business Acumen: Understand the strong strategic relationship between the Supply Chain and company's long term performance and can turn the plans and activities into concrete and successful actions and relate them to company strategy and goals.
- Global mindset: You understand the nature of Supply Chain as an end-to-end capability and can work through the complex networks geographically and within the Suunto organization.
- Communication/Relationships: You have great skills networking with people, and you are capable of building relationships between organizations in a matrix and global environment, as well as excelling at communication and conflict management.
- Analysis: You will use data for supporting the activities for Suunto products and business. You have excellent skills on presenting the plans on all levels of Suunto organization.
- Operations/Supply Chain Knowledge: You are a supply chain professional with minimum 2 years' experience in global supply chain positions.
- Time Management: You understand the importance of prioritization and both short- and long-term planning.
- Leadership Skills: You will model a strong work ethic and inspire peers with a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
What We'll Provide
- Forecast Accuracy
- Inventory Turnover
- Inventory Velocity
- In Stock %
We have multiple openings for this role. The team is based at the regional headquarters for our Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor category of Brands in the city of Ogden, Utah--the gateway to the many exciting ski areas and other outdoor recreation. We offer a great working environment in the sports industry with talented & passionate colleagues all over the world! Perks include:
What can we offer you?
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Paid gym membership
- Season ski pass
- Employee and industry discounts
- Professional development tools
If you are passionate about sports and the outdoors, you want to work in a unique state of the art warehouse and take the opportunity to develop your skills in a fun family-oriented environment, come join our team!
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.