Building, maintaining, and developing digital capabilities to support local productivity improvement projects is one of the key roles. The focus is driving the digitalization of multiple sites forward with a reliable and secure infrastructure. The position works within a central engineering team and supports the overall manufacturing capabilities of multiple locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Caretaker of infrastructure for IT/OT, including servers, operating system builds, databases, storage, hosting, configuration management, asset lifecycle, virtualization, backups, and disaster recovery
* Implement technical solutions and standards in order to achieve the vision of smart manufacturing
* Introduction of new technologies through pilots and implementation projects
* Drive standardization, centralization and digitalization projects within the global framework
* Monitor and assess cyber security threats and define remediation activities
* Develop and maintain documentation relating to all assigned systems and user cases
* Assist in determining data governance policies and procedures like disaster recovery plans
* Maintains and writes technical procedures and documentation for applications
* Occasionally provide user training
* Extensive experience in IT/OT systems administration, architecture and networking
* Experience in control systems design, implementation, and maintenance
* Solid cyber security knowledge like access control, firewalls, authentication
* Experience in IT/OT systems administration
* Architecture and Networking
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to understand and respond to customer needs
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
* Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field is required.
* Prior experience working in an industrial setting and developing digital capabilities in manufacturing
* Office environment for a general workday
* Production and manufacturing environment when working on project implementation
* Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
* 30% travel is required for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted 1 minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!