Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor\u0027s work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to stadiums, arenas, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Process, gather, and log job site information, such as preparation and gathering of time records for the district while ensuring timely and accurate payroll reporting for the company's employees.
- Prepare and distribute company-wide announcements and other notifications as needed.
- Manage/Renew/Apply for company licenses, certifications, and customer pre-approval applications.
- Act as liaison between the company and customer contracting offices.
- Manage customer service agents and admin team.
- Prepare, proof-read, and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, and other communications as requested.
- Process and monitor payroll transactions to ensure compliance with applicable state federal wage and hour related laws.
- Support Human Resources processes with onboarding, compliance programs, and payroll processing in accordance with company policies \u0026amp; procedures.
- Create and prepare marketing materials such as brochures, award applications, etc.
- Edit or amend contracts and handle terms of contract breach.
- Manage and prepare request for proposals and qualifications.
- Solicit bids to acquire a variety of required goods and services.
- Administer proposal/quotation preparation activities.
- Act as liaison with our facility landlord for maintenance needs.
- Manage the company's shipping and mail distribution needs.
- Execute the logistics of a variety of regular and impromptu meetings, in addition to interoffice functions.
- Coordinate the detailed expense reports \u0026amp; travel arrangements for the Executive Team.
- Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and three years of previous experience supporting similar primary responsibilities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Advanced skillset with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) and utilizing a variety of business software systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced environment.