We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for completing sales training and learning the necessary skills to become a Sales Associate or Consultant (minimum of three months training required).
* Assist in conducting interviews of prospects for current/future home sales, including model presentation
* Assist any new homebuyer or prospective homebuyer as needed
* Serve as back-up to other members of the sales team as needed
* Learn knowledge of local markets, competition, Real Estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends, and governmental regulations related to home buying
* Assist with sales office administrative responsibilities as needed
* Decision Impact: Individual
* Department Responsibility: None
* Budgetary Responsibility: No
* Direct Reports: No
* Indirect Reports: No
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* College coursework preferred
* Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
* Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
* Related Functional Experience: No minimum requirement
* Knowledge of Sales organization preferred
* Strong organizational skills and a desire to learn
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Posted 5 minutes ago
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Posted 3 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!