Job ID: 320706
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Network Engineer role with us isn't just a job - it's a career opportunity with a great company. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to contribute, every single day.
This role can be based in Toledo or Dallas, and is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner and passionate about making an impact in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, wireless networks and VoIP. Including servers, routers, switches, WAPs, WLAN Controllers and other hardware.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor and test network performance.
- Participate in troubleshooting incidents and problem areas as needed.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions. VLANs, ASA, Meraki and ISE.
- Perform server and security audits and system backups and recovery.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Participate in new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to ensure SLA and project performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience supporting an enterprise network.
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCENT and CCNP preferred.
- Proven track record implementing and supporting redundant and scalable WAN architectures with a focus on reliability, security and performance.
- Experience with SD-WAN networks.
- Experience with WAN/LAN technologies including DHCP, DNS, EIGRP, BGP, NAT, TACACS.
- Experience supporting Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, Meraki and Cisco WLAN Controller 5500.
- Experience implementing Mitel/ShoreTel VoIP with understanding of QoS.
- Experience supporting Cisco ASA firewalls including AnyConnect and SSL VPN connectivity.
- Experience implementing and supporting connectivity into Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with network tools such as Solarwinds (NPM, NTA, IPAM) and Wireshark
- Experience implementing, maintain and supporting a wide range of SonicWall firewalls and Citrix Netscaler a plus.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Demonstrate a hands-on, collaborative approach; works well in a team.
- Demonstrates strong oral / written communication and listening skills.
- Strong action orientation, drive for results and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environ ment.
- Proven understanding of IP address management and IP subnets
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Toledo Job Segment:
Network, Network Engineer, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Engineering
This job has expired.