Job ID: 2110821
Location: VICKSBURG , MS , US
Date Posted: 2021-07-20
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Network Admin/Engineer to support our efforts in Vicksburg, MS that aligns to the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program.
- With advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making, perform delivery and implementation of network infrastructure services at a contractor-provided NOSC.
- Support network communications, including data, voice, and video services, at USACE locations throughout the CONUS and OCONUS locations, provide continuous network performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution.
- Analyze, plan, and propose network solutions to meet the as-is environment’s bandwidth needs.
- Configure network to ensure highest security while providing efficient flow of data
- Manage installs, moves, adds, changes, and de-installs
- Maintain USACE network infrastructure IAW current technology standards and all applicable Federal and DoD regulations
- Provide support to accommodate changes in USACE physical infrastructure.
- Provide lifecycle management and change management functions for infrastructure, cloud, and virtual environments.
- Deliver continuous WAN, MAN, and LAN performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution at USACE CONUS and OCONUS locations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree and 0-1 years of experience
- Familiar with Cisco Prime
- Creating and maintaining heat maps
- Primary emphasis on STIG
- Experience with TACLANEs
- Familiar with IOS upgrade process
- Experience with Cisco Nexus and NX-OS
IAT III Requirements (One of the following)
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.