Location: Bridgewater, NJMUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Model Risk Program/Project Management
• 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Strong knowledge of program/project management methods and tools; Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban.
• Experienced with change management and organizational readiness as part of delivering new capabilities and systems.
• Knowledge of project tracking tools such as JIRA, Smartsheets.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and critical thinking. DESIRED SKILLS:
2+ years of work experience in Audit, Compliance, Information Security, Risk Management, Privacy or Data Management.
• Knowledge of relevant data security and compliance frameworks (e.g., SOX, NIST) and regulations (e.g., CCPA, GDPR).
• Experience delivering projects in the data management area: BI/DW, MDM, Analytics, Data Science, Data Governance and / or Data Quality. JOB DUTIES:
As a member of the Model Risk Management Team, you will provide the program/project support for the Model Risk Management major initiatives, such as the implementation of a model registry, program pilot testing and continued compliance. When there are challenges, people look to you for solutions. You have an ability to assess the current state, anticipate situations, and respond swiftly to achieve winning outcomes. You are a trusted leader who adapts well in a changing environment. You enjoy getting into the details while maintaining focus on the big picture. Responsibilities include:
• Leverage project management industry best practices to ensure project delivery with clear accountability and transparency across the teams and business stakeholders, including success criteria, risks/issues, budgets and resources.
• Lead efforts to proactively identify risks and issues across the Enterprise Model Development landscape and facilitates early remediation.
• Define tools and templates to support program testing and compliance, status reporting, and milestone tracking.
• Develop and collect monthly KPIs
• Act as a change agent to articulate intent, drive awareness, and support communications and training to ensure effective adoption of new privacy initiatives and related data governance capabilities.
• Responsible for project management and compliance monitoring of organizational processes, such as model risk assessments.
• Ability to understand, interpret and translate complex business and technical requirements.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Science, or Accounting. PMP certification.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.