Mid-Level Architect If you are an Mid-Level Architect with experience, please read on!
We are one of the fastest growing firms in the country. With projects spanning 25 states (and counting!) we've been ranked by Inc. 500/5000 four years running. We are an award-winning team of talented architects and designers. If you want a chance to thrive in your career, collaborate and grow, while delivering exciting projects alongside an amazing team, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing - Developing presentation materials
- Creating schematic design
- 3d modeling and rendering with Revit and SketchUp
- Design development and contract documents
- Construction documentation
- Construction administration activities
- Work closely with QA/QC teams while supporting Project Manager throughout each project
What's In It for You *Competitive Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000*
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work plan
- Professional development and growth opportunities
What You Need for this Position - Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- B.Arch or M.Arch from accredited university
- Licensure preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD
- Strong eye for design
- Firm grasp on all aspects of the architectural process, from concept to construction
So, if you are a Mid-Level Architect with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!