ECS is seeking a Microsoft 365 Engineer to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS seeks a Microsoft 365 Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior O365 engineer t/ architect to drive a adoption of the suite of Microsoft 365 capabilities within a customer Government agency. You will be the day-to-day architect helping the agency assess, plan and implement M365 capabilities, and will work with a skilled team that has performed some of the largest and most successful Microsoft 365 migrations in the public sector.
- U.S. Citizen and must have an active Secret clearance. Top Secret desired but will upgrade from Secret
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of progressive experience with the supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations supporting large Government or commercial clients
- Office 365 Admin Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
- Thorough understanding of email systems and major, nation-wide networks and infrastructures
- Demonstrate Level 3 experience troubleshooting and resolving Outlook, COTS and GOTS software and message transmission problems
- Perform troubleshooting, recommendations and remediation for migration issues involving Microsoft 365
- Architect and implementation experience with user provisioning and deprovisioning process
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.