The Strategic Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of Waystar solutions by leading the team and the client project team. This engagement begins with the sales transition to implementation, the move to production and the transition of the solution and client to the Waystar Enterprise Support Team. Individuals in this position are expected to have or develop a specific knowledge of Waystar's business, industry, and operations, including an intimate understanding of healthcare specific billing requirements, reimbursement, enrollment, and patient billing and payments. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with some of the largest, most successful and prestigious Healthcare Enterprise organizations in the U.S.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the project implementation; including product solutions and associated revenue
- Understand and support the client project success criteria and goals
- Define and communicate project plan updates to the Waystar team and client project manager
- Manage project status, issue list, and risk management reporting
- Act as primary contact to the client for project and milestone issues
- Coordinate Waystar project team resources and deliverables
- Deliver monthly internal project status report out
- Coordinate monthly strategic review sessions with client and Waystar leadership
- Document client set-up information and specifics for the Transition Document
What we're looking for:
- Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility
- Bachelor degree is required
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Healthcare billing or healthcare operations experience required preferably institutional and provider billing knowledge
- Project management experience working with large healthcare organizations preferred
- Excellent Organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate the results of implementations with team members, clients, and vendor partners
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.