Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this fieldposition,you will cultivate, maintainand buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associatesenjoy:
- Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureand a monthlyguarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Active Health & Life Insurance licensesin TX or ability to obtain
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Greatwithlaptopcomputers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includesknowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Must reside inthelocal territory
- We will requirefull COVIDvaccinationfor this jobas weare ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof offullvaccination or documentation for amedical, religious or state exemptionconsiderationwhereallowed by law.
- Associate's orBachelor'sdegree
- Telephonic sales skills a plus
- Knowledge of Medicare products or background selling Medicare products a plus
- Good listening and intuitive skills
- Engaged withthecommunitythroughservice, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write inbothEnglish and an additional language withoutlimitationsor assistance
- Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana)prior to your start datein order to sell our products
- Humana values the contributions of our Military professionals and has a long-standing commitment of hiring Military Service Members, Veterans, and Spouses.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
- Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana's secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire prescreen. In this prescreen, you will receive a set of questions over the phone and be given the opportunity to record your audio responses to each question. You should anticipate this prescreen taking about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and if selected to move forward, you will be contacted with additional details involving the next step in the process.
#MedicareSalesRepsScheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.