Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate, and cheerfulCertified Medical Assistantwho has a soft spot for our senior members and wants to make a positive impact in their lives.
We are actively interviewing for this position. We offer great salary, benefits, and potential bonus!!
Why should you consider this opportunity?
You will join a company:
- With a national presence and 100+ clinics
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your skills
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, potential for yearly bonus, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation / sick time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive culture and much more!Vaccine Policy:
• We will requirefull COVID vaccination for this job as we are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve. This job must be in the office and requires close personal interaction with patients. You will not be able to social distance.
• If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination where allowed by law. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered on a case by case basis. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 week prior to your scheduled first day of work.
• New hires have until January 14, 2022 to become fully vaccinatedWhat will you be doing?
The Certified Medical Assistant performs clinical duties such as discussing symptoms and gathering and inputting information into the electronic medical records system, taking vital signs, giving injections, performing diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an outpatient care site.
Collaborates closely with Physicians and Nurses. Delivers direct patient care dependent on what active certification allows. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude overprioritization/timing,and works under minimal direction.What are we looking for?Required Qualifications for a Certified Medical Assistant
- Active Medical Assistant Certification or Registration from the following:
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- American Association of Medical Assistant
- American Medical Technologist
- National Association for Health Professionals
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- American Registry of Medical Assistants
- American Allied Health (AAH)
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Hands-on professional Phlebotomy experience
- Willingness to learn and be cross trained in other roles based on business need
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Conviva's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or job-related certification
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience with HEDIS
- Rad tech license (AART)
- CPR certification
Additional Information: Alert:
- Scheduled 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
- Schedule may change as per center needs
Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.Interview Format:
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.About Conviva:
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Conviva, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humana, Inc., we want to help people everywhere, including our team members, lead their best lives. We support our team members to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our team members fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to enhance their careers. At Conviva, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.