Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Conviva, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humana, Inc., we want to help people everywhere, including our team members, lead their best lives. We support our team members to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our team members fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to enhance their careers. At Conviva, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be a part of the Clinical Care Team and engage our patients to develop lifelong well-being and health. The Medical Assistant makes a difference in people's lives, administers prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill, injured, convalescent, and disabled persons under direction of a Physician.
- Prepares exam room, equipment and supplies needed prior/during patient examination
- Prepares patient for consultation, taking/documenting vital signs (temp, BP, HR, RR) etc.
- Draws blood, collects specimens and administers injections
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Proficient in EMR process
- 1 - 3 years of Medical Assistant experience in 'back-office' direct patient care
An active RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, AMT, NAHT, NCCT, or AAH
- Current CPR certification
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Hands-on professional Phlebotomy experience
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience with HEDIS
: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PMAdditional Information
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- We will requirefull COVID vaccination for this job as we are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve. This job must be in the office and requires close personal interaction with patients. You will not be able to social distance.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination where allowed by law.
Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.Interview Format
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first-round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone, and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.