DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Accesses top safety and training programsto be knowledgeableoncomplex mechanical functions and duties including inspecting, checking, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing mechanical equipment tomaintain high levels of safe and reliable equipment performance.Leads and/or performs overhaulsof compressors and engines engine swings.Works autonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions, at remote field locations.
What you will be responsible for
- Maintains and repairs engines, compressors and associated components, such as compressor valves, spark plugs, cooling and lubrication systems (auxiliary), pumps and associated components, such as amine, glycol, condensate, NGL, other mechanical equipment such as block valves, control valves, air compressors, manual valve actuators, etc.
- Participates and successfully completes training programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetings.
- Complies with state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
- Accurately completes documentation such as: timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job plans/work
permits and regulatory reports.
- Optimizes work in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with the
Maintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
- Maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
- Utilizes tools and test equipment as needed.
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years' experience as an industrial mechanic.
- Have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Works overtime and handle call-outs.
- Currently resides, or willing to reside/relocateto within 35 miles of thelistedlocation (relocation provided for qualified candidates).
- Possess reliable means of contact for call-out purposes.
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This job operates both inside gas plant conditions as well as outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. May occasionally climb A-frame ladders. Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.Primary Location:
Apr 8, 2021, 12:00:00 AMRecommended Skills
Complex Problem Solving
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Goldsmith, TX, TXJob Type
Skilled Labor - TradesDate Posted
Apply to this job.
Think you\'re the perfect candidate?