Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Bardsley St., Tulare, CA 93274 US (Primary)
SCUSA Plant/Hourly Applicant (SCUSA only)
Minimal, but some travel may be required.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment, to include but not limited to: hydraulic and pneumatic systems, motors, gearboxes, VFD/HMI/Servo control devices, conveying systems, industrial printers, valves, photo eyes, switches, heat exchangers, level controls.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- As applicable refer to blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Operate and support industrial, refrigeration, boiler and utility operations.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
- Complete scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment (planned and unplanned maintenance activities).
- Respond to production needs as they occur on the production floor.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation of maintenance records, work orders and task records.
- Accurately input and record PM (planned and unplanned activities into MP2 or other MIS/ERP system.
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Comply with federal, state and local safety regulations.
- Follow SQF and Company GMP and 5S guidelines to produce a safe and quality product
- Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel.
- Other duties as required by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in a food manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers, handle, feel, type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl; visual acuity; talk or hear and taste or smell in a wet, cold and/or humid environment. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted.WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU? Family heritage, shared pride
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Industrial ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler and utility experience.
- 1-2 year(s) prior industrial maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to trouble-shoot electrical, hydraulic systems and pneumatic equipment.
- Strong electrical background in addition to mechanical skills. Experience with computerized or automated controls and ability to read electric schematics a plus.
- Self-motivated detail-oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work any shift, including overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated work history.
It begins with passion. A Saputo heritage whose foundation started with a family bringing delicious, quality cheese to their community. Now, more than 65 years later, our family has grown to approximately 17,200 dedicated employees who take pride and ownership in their roles, and who work together, day after day, to deliver quality products they would serve to their own families.
At Saputo, our employees are our most important asset and are the driving force behind our success. We care about their well-being and aim to provide a great working environment. We offer advantageous employment conditions, competitive salaries and benefits to fit their needs and those of their families.
We are always looking to expand our experienced workforce by hiring new talent. Come, join us.Relocation Offered
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
This job has expired.
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.