Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Paige St., Tulare, CA 93274 US (Primary)
See Educational Requirements in Posting Below
SCUSA Plant/Hourly Applicant (SCUSA only)
See Travel Requirements in Posting Below
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
POSITION TITLE: MECHANIC
Ensures the safe and appropriate operation of equipment by proper diagnosis, repair and maintenance of the operating condition of production/processing machinery and other mechanical equipment and buildings. Duties include repairing and maintaining machinery, mechanical equipment and computerized systems, such as pumps, conveyor systems, and motors, in accordance with diagrams, blueprints, operating manuals, or manufacturer's specifications.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
LOCATION: Tulare - Paige
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers .
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
This person would responsible for managing the program annual review process, conducting procedural validations for each department's food safety procedures, assisting plant personnel to update standard operating procedures, and performing record reviews.
- Confers with operators and observes, tests, and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassembles machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repair, replace, adjust, and align components of machinery and equipment.
- Has all required tools to perform job and carries basic tools and test equipment at all times and maintains such in workable condition at all times.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Maintains basic computer skills to perform maintenance and repair on computer-controlled machinery.
- Works on PLC controls, VFD drives and demonstrates a good understanding of instrumentation.
- Effectively troubleshoots electrical, mechanical and process issues in an independent manner.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter is a must.
- Understands and follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Complies with all of Saputo's food safety, quality programs, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business activities with employees, visitors and vendors.
- Reliable and consistent attendance and available to work any shift, overtime or holidays as required; may be required to cover the absence of key personnel.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?Relocation Offered
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
This job has expired.
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.