Job Code and Payroll Title
007552 MARKETING SPEC 3
Alliance Health Project (AHP) programs and services are supported, in part, through fundraising events produced by the annual Art for AIDS fundraiser. The Marketing Specialist III, dedicated to marketing and event production, will enable AHP to increase revenue from these public activities. The Marketing Specialist will work under the supervision of the Communications & Development Officer and will contribute to the design and implementation of two major events annually, as well as assist with smaller donor cultivation events, marketing collateral development and donor database management and reporting. Manages the data collected on donors for outreach, manages the website, website content, and auction software.
This role utilizes skills as a seasoned, experienced marketing professional to perform the full range of marketing activities, including implementing promotional strategies and materials designed to promote awareness within the campus and to the general public of the Alliance Health Project's services and programs.
Marketing Specialist III
Additional Shift Details
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
99 - Policy-Covered (No Bargaining Unit)
Professional and Managerial
Note: Physical/health screening required.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related area and 3 or more years of relevant experience and/or equivalent experience/training
- Prior work experience with relational databases and query writing
- Ability to understand data needs and to create reports that answer business questions from stakeholders and for department and supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of marketing mediums
- Thorough knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques
- Strong technical acumen
- Strong skills in event and media activities management
- Good judgment and effective decision-making and problem resolution skills, including skill to recognize and deal effectively and appropriately with real and potential problem areas, including skill to determine the issues/problems that need to be brought to the attention of higher level staff and/or management
- Thorough spoken and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and political acumen skills
- Prior work experience with donor databases like Blackbaud, eTapestry or equivalent database management
- Basic skill with html and css
Full TimeDepartment Name
ZSFG Psychiatry / Alliance Health ProjectEqual Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Department Description
The Alliance Health Project (AHP) is a community-based LGBTQ+ and HIV-focused clinic located at 1930 Market Street in San Francisco. We provide psychotherapy, substance-use counseling, support groups, psychiatry, sexual health services, clinical traineeship, and provider education and training. Our multi-disciplinary staff are a client-centered, collaborative, harm reduction oriented team. We have continued to grow as a community-based clinic by anticipating and addressing the changing needs of our LGBTQ+ and HIV community members for more than 35 years. Our process of continuous improvement of service to our community includes a strong focus on cultural humility and anti-racist service provision.About UCSF
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world's leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.Pride Values
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence - also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity - both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.Location
Mission Center Building (SF), Remote / Telecommute
This job has expired.