STEMCO Marketing Manager builds awareness of how products & services can fulfill our customer and channel partner needs by developing and executing marketing strategies. Create comprehensive campaigns to improve customer retention and enhance acquisition. The role also entails a high level of partnering with internal and external resources to develop programs that contribute to targeted commercial outcomes within defined budgets. As part of the Commercial Group, this role works closely with Product Management along with Sales and Customer Service. STEMCO Marketing Manager needs to provide creative solutions, be a problem solver, communicate effectively and develop detailed plans to drive results.
Embrace the values of the Enpro safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
Promote the Stemco and Enpro culture around creating value and driving excellence in our organization by:
- Help identify target audiences, guide positioning, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Utilize customer insights, market trends, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies for brand awareness and qualified lead generation through traditional and emergent marketing tactics, including web, email, publication, SEM, SEO, social media marketing and events
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Evaluate effectiveness and impact of current and future marketing initiatives with tracking of key metrics; optimize accordingly
- Partner closely with internal and external resources throughout the strategy creation and development & optimization processes, including but not limited to 3rd party vendors, Marketing team members, Product Management, Sales, and Customer Service
- Manage assigned team members and/or work closely with Corporate Marketing shared service resources.
- Present ideas, plans and progress updates with key internal stakeholders and senior leaders through formal and informal communication
- Support development of enhanced customer ordering portal and other digital integrations to improve customer experience.
- Ensure an efficient and intuitive experience for internal stakeholders and channel partners to easily access marketing tools for prospecting, presenting, and closing; as well as customers to learn about Garlock products and easily access related content
- Determine content (including product collateral, technical articles, etc.) development needs, and ensure materials are up to date
- Establish and manage the STEMCO marketing budget and participate in associated review processes
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, O365)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience with e-commerce and digital solutions preferred
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial markets preferred
- Experience managing a team preferred
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle market preferred
EEO and Culture Statement:
Enpro is a leading provider of engineered industrial products for the processing and general manufacturing industries worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Sealing Products, Advanced Surface Technologies, and Engineered Materials.
Sealing Technologies-Safeguarding Critical Environments
Composed of Garlock, STEMCO, and Technetics Group, these businesses leverage a high degree of materials science application expertise, extensive proprietary knowledge, and deep customer relationships to create innovative sealing solutions complemented by value-added systems integration.
EnPro Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor employment visas now or in the future for this job.
This job has expired.