University of Idaho
Marketing Data Analytics Coordinator
Division/College: University Communications & Marketing
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $43,000 per year or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Marketing Data Analytics Coordinator is an integral part of the Brand Marketing team. This role is responsible for tracking and managing the progress of key workflows and making decisions to drive the successful execution and implementation of brand campaigns. Additionally, the role manages cross-channel marketing efforts and digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, brand storytelling and deeper customer engagement. To be successful, this person will become the expert and take ownership of variables within ad development. This includes (but not limited to) photographic images, headlines, subheads and calls to action. By tracking engagement data associated with these variables and mapping them to seasonal campaign goals, this person will develop ad content well in advance of the in-market run. This will allow the dissemination of data to our partners across campus ensuring alignment in messaging to get the most from our impression spend. This role reports to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing and responsibilities include supporting all aspects of day-to-day digital and brand marketing management, writing marketing creative briefs, taking responsibility for managing the marketing calendar, supporting the development of seasonal marketing plans, and executing and tracking marketing initiatives as directed. All duties require tasks to be performed at a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience in media planning, media buying, digital marketing, and digital media.
- 2 years experience using data, analytics, and research to solve problems.
- 2 year experience utilizing marketing principles.
- Experience analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management/administrators.
- Experience with computer software and applications for word processing, email, internet searches, project management and data organization.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: Posting Number:
- Experience specific to higher education using data, analytics, and research to influence marketing strategy.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, ability to prioritize projects and be flexible in a dynamic business environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively use verbal and written communication to get the point across.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Tableau, Wrike, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics.
- Experience analyzing digital campaign performance, identify discrepancies, and report findings to the brand marketing team.
10/08/2021Closing Date: Open Until Filled:
To be considered your “Letter of Qualification” must address each of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by October 25, 2021. Background Check:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.eduEEO Statement
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.