Location: Chicago, IL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Associate
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the content schedule for the subject matter experts including and not limited to; white papers, case studies, videos, etc. through channels such as email campaigns, trade shows, websites, microsites, industry articles, etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Product Managers, Sales, and Business Development) to create and deploy value-driven messaging that positions Meridian as a thought leader and engages/attracts leads.
- Manage the Customer Reference Program including coordinating meetings with clients, coordinating onsite meeting logistics, pre-meeting interview questions, managing salesperson access to existing CRP members, content that comes out of the onsite meetings with CRP clients such as videos, quotes, and release forms.
- Build and manage robust lead nurturing content that supports the lead to revenue lifecycle.
- Assist with sponsored events including distribution of promotion materials, coordinating with event hosts, and on-site promotion.
- Coordinate company-hosted events and assist with budgeting, securing event locations, promoting, managing invite lists & RSVPs, coordinating entertainment, food, and beverages, as well as follow-up reporting and recruitment for each event.
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing or equivalent role with an agency or in-house
- Work in coordination with corporate marketing initiatives to implement marketing automation programs and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices
- Strong grasp of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other SEO/SEM related tools
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Fluency in social media sites and tools especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and vlogs
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com