GPI Geospatial offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/vision plans, and vacation/sick/personal time, and more. GPI Geospatial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
GPI Geospatial is seeking a Marketing Assistant to assist in the development and coordination of responses for RFP's/RFQ's in any of our Florida offices.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If so, GPI Geospatial wants you!
GPI Geospatial is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI Geospatial is a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Determines proposal concepts by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs
- Develops proposals by assembling pursuit information: including project objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, schedules, staffing, pricing, and other evaluation criteria
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
Requirements MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Attention to detail with great organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Maintain a valid driver's license with a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Possess a personal vehicle for use on or around a job site
- Read, write, and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Basic computer skills with the ability to create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents, create Outlook emails and utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to communicate with other team members