A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Insights, Analytics & Digital Execution team of Applied Solution Business Unit. As Marketing Analytics and Operations Senior Manager, you will play a unique role within the greater Marketing, Strategy & Execution team. The ideal candidate has a passion for process, data, and reporting. You will be responsible for marketing-related measurement, infrastructure, and data management. The role will focus on building a data-driven marketing culture by managing the Marketing Technology Stack and driving change within the overall marketing organization.
Main responsibilities include:
Who you are:Minimum qualifications:
- Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns:
- Leverage technologies, tools, and large data sets to measure performance of marketing campaigns
- Lead analytical deep-dives to understand funnel drivers and opportunities for marketing performance improvement
- Full understanding of the lead lifecycle - Ability to diagnose and modify existing funnel or scoring programs to support new business objectives
- Sift through large amounts of marketing data and omni-channel marketing interactions to make recommendations on ideal marketing mix and ideal customer journeys
- Partner with internal marketing teams to develop dashboard roadmaps, define analytical insights to report on marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Serve as an authoritative resource on standard metrics, methodologies and domain knowledge for the marketing organization
- Own the rollout of new analytical reports including how-to guides and enablement materials post-launch
- Working with other Life Sciences marketing organizations, help to define & operationalize the Marketing Technology stack. This includes continuous evaluation of the technologies and how to optimize
- Leads data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership
- Delivers effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy and process re-engineering within marketing
- Participates in the development of organizational alignment, competency assessments and skills development
- 5-10 years of hands-on marketing analytics or operations
- Strong analytical skills and fluency in Tableau (or similar), Google Analytics, Salesforce, Excel, Eloqua/Marketo
- Experience with advanced database segmentation
- SQL or NO-SQL Experience
What we offer:
- Proven analytical and strategic experience and ability to develop and implement data-driven solutions to operational challenge
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills (Fluent in English)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be a strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization and lead via influence.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219091
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time