The Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of technicians that provide day to day maintenance and technical support to our sterile manufacturing and packaging operational areas. They will lead the development of the site maintenance strategy and associated metrics and manage the automated maintenance management system (asset management, work orders, preventive maintenance, and spare parts) at the site and associated support personnel. They will partner and integrate with operations and other functions (quality, regulatory, procurement, technical services) across the site.
- Owns asset management, work order management, preventative/predictive maintenance, and spare part management.
- Oversees and plans daily activities of maintenance staff, including assignment of duties and tracking of documentation required to complete duties.
- Completes and facilitates the execution of change documentation.
- Lead team responsible for troubleshooting faulty equipment/systems, this responsible includes “on call” status for emergency repair during off shift hours.
- Requests, schedules, and oversees the activities of various contractors working throughout the facilities.
- Must be capable for providing leadership and guidance to direct reports.
Company Overview Who we are?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and/or equivalent industrial leadershipexperience highly preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience in GMP maintenance operations preferred.
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patients' lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.