As Facebook continues its high growth rate, we're looking for creative and experienced Product Managers (PM) to help us solve some of the most challenging problems facing the company. You will help us build out the most critical aspects of our private cloud infrastructure that fuels the company's growth, innovation and ability to connect billions of users every day. If you are excited to work with a broad spectrum of products - such as container management, capacity management, observability, service and configuration management and CI/CD - come lead the Core Systems Product Managers team at Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced leader who can empathize with a large number of user types, understand their common problems and differences and carve out a product strategy to create a cohesive whole from a complex set of products. This Manager of Product Management must be able to help define strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and help guide their teams on how to maximize impact of those strategies by using data and research to create effective execution and experimentation frameworks. You will be part of transforming an engineering focused organization into a world class product team. You will be bridging the gap between product, engineering, design, program management, and data science, and functioning with deep expertise in between these worlds.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Drive product development with a team of 100 plus world-class engineers and designers.
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the globe.
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy.
- B.S. in technical field or equivalent industry experience within a technical role or technical company.
- 10+ years product management experience.
- 5+ years experience building, delivering and supporting cloud platform services or tools.
- 5+ years experience managing an organization of product managers and managing 5+ people.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design.
- Experience working with senior leaders to drive business decisions.
- Organizational and analytical experience.
- Knowledge of the technical architecture of web applications.
- Experience developing cloud infrastructure and management solutions.
- Experience working in an extremely technical and cross functional environment.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.