The primary role of the incumbent will be to provide analysis and reporting surrounding inventory positions and trends on a global basis. This role is vital in supporting senior management with in-depth analysis on positions, trends, forecasting, and modeling, while driving improved data integrity and accuracy on a global scale.
- Monthly inventory reporting and analysis; Monthly projection analysis related to inventory levels; Assist with cash-flow analysis.
- Annual Operating Plan Commitment and Latest Estimate forecasts - evaluating most accurate scenarios for projection with cross-functional departments.
- Strategic analysis with SBU's on inventory cost component structures.
- International inventory analysis in-conjunction with the in-country teams.
- Analysis work for internal / external auditors on a regular basis.
- All other ad-hoc responsibilities necessitated by Supply Chain Finance.
- Required Education/Certification: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Education/Certification: MBA or CPA
- Required Years of Experience :1-3 Years
- Advanced computer skills required with extensive experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of business financial metrics, especially pertaining to supply chain finance and distribution and manufacturing accounting.
- Must be able to work at a detailed level with high accuracy, as well as analyze and understand concepts at a strategic 'big-picture' level.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to work with Executive management, Finance, Manufacturing/Operations, Capacity Planning, Distribution and I/T teams.
- Incumbent must be committed to the highest business and ethical standards as outlined by HBI's global operating standards and must exhibit this commitment at all times.
- Incumbent must be a team player and have the ability to positively influence constituents.
- Must exhibit the appropriate sense of urgency at all times and be able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to take ownership of stated roles and achieve results.
- Incumbent must be able to develop and clearly communicate vision/strategy.
- Apply analytical/problem solving techniques.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: