GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
The Ashland Fairfield Inn & Suites, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Housekeeping Manager. Housekeepng Manager duties: control and manage all aspects of the housekeeping function to maintain a consistently high standard of cleanliness in guest rooms and public areas and supervise the housekeeper staff to ensure tasks are completed in safe and efficient manner.
The pay starts at 45,000-55,000 annually.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Benefits vary based on employment type.
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Housekeeping Manager assists the General Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of housekeeping operations and property management to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals, company initiatives, and guest satisfaction. In addition, the Housekeeping Manager assists in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Manage and coordinate housekeeping functions for unit. Analyze and plan housekeeping programs and schedules to ensure adequate manning, supplies, and equipment for routine and scheduled duties.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times. Handle guests' complaints and solve them according to customer service standards.
- Manage recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the housekeeping staff at the direction of the General Manager.
- Assist with determining fiscal requirements and preparing departmental budget; monitor, verify, and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Evaluate and make recommendations concerning cleaning products and equipment; order and maintain sufficient inventory of housekeeping supplies and equipment.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee safety and hygiene. Notify General Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues. Ensure all printed material on chemicals are posted and that the facility is in compliance with OSHA requirements.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor's or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related management.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people. Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking skills preferred.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties is essential.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
- Laundry machinery.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job has expired.