JOB SUMMARY: The Product Manager, Integrated Media & Digital Operations is responsible for developing and executing strategy with a focus on Team Member facing products, such as the Digital Asset Manager (MediaValet) and Workfront. As a Product Manager, the primary function of this role will be to manage new capabilities across the entire product lifecycle, from product strategy, planning, definition, delivery, and implementation. The Integrated Media & Digital Operations team will be leading the marketing & sales process transformation journey with big picture thinking, with continuous business partnership to enable business capability maturity and process efficiencies within the broader enterprise, as evolution to a shared services organization continues. As a Product Manager, the primary function of this role will be to manage new capabilities across the entire product lifecycle, from product strategy, planning, definition, delivery, and implementation.
- Product Strategy: Identify opportunities for new and improved experience delivery capabilities. Develop recommendations with associated costs, value and a holistic experience analysis to route for approvals and funding for development.
- Product Planning: Establish product roadmap and coordinate delivery and implementation. Partner with Product Managers to ensure product dependencies and integrations are considered.
- Product Definition: Establish experience interactions and designs based on business requirements. Drive detailed functional and non-functional feature definitions.
- Product Delivery: Define and document user stories to enable technical design, development and testing. Participate in scrum team Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, stand ups and retrospectives.
- Implementation and Support: Perform product validation throughout the development cycle to ensure alignment with requirements. Partner with Business Transformation to ensure product functionality aligns with Operational and Business Capabilities. Measure the success of newly implemented enhancements.
- Support the products as the ongoing subject matter expert.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with an ability to understand broad concepts, identify connection points and gaps, and establish product strategies that align with the broader vision and support Team Member and business strategies
- Demonstrated analytical and technical skill set, with an ability to synthesize and analyze product-related data across an array of sources (e.g. Marketing, Consumer Insights, Industrial Engineering, etc.), to evaluate product effectiveness
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to influence senior leadership by developing and clearly framing up options, analysis and recommendations
- Strong organizational skills with an appropriate balance of attention to detail and agility to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead collaborative, cross-functional project teams with a wide range of stakeholders and key partners
- Experience supporting an operating environment, with a focus on ensuring that strategies are sound and viable from Business perspective
- Bachelor's degree required - Business, Technology, Digital Marketing, or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Master's degree preferred
5+ years in Product Management, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Digital Experience Design, Industrial Engineering, Technology, or related fields.
- Managing the digital experience for an internal facing platform
- Experience with large scale transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute strategic initiatives
- Working in an agile technology delivery program
- Defining a customer journey and digital product roadmap
- Product backlog management, including Feature definition, requirements, prioritization and sprint planning
- Close partnership with a Technology Delivery team
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Executive communication, with the ability to influence decision making
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, and be able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE