ECS is seeking a Managed Service Provider SME to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS is seeking an experienced Managed Services leader with a Software and Cyber Managed Services background. The MSP Leader will be accountable for management and growth of our Managed Services business ensuring assigned clients receive the highest level of quality service and support. This position is responsible for directing the operations and ensuring structured processes and procedures are implemented and executed to enable optimal service delivery. This individual will develop strategic direction for Managed Services, build offerings, develop pricing, and align operations with industry best practice frameworks. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of developing, building and transforming formal Managed Services models. In addition, experience defining, building and growing teams as well as Service pricing, defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining and reporting SLA's, KPI's are all critical for this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practices
- Plan, organize, and manage staff to assure appropriate coverage to meet business needs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction
- Build an operational model for ECS Managed Services and ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Ultimately responsible for defining and pricing new offerings
- Work closely with the Services team to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into "in-life‟ service
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Responsible for Managed Services strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Drive a continual service improvement program based on a desire to become a world class Managed Services Provider
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, ECS's Information Systems Security Policy
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong briefing, written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise MSP management.
- 4+ years in a management position with P&L responsibility as well as experience supporting 24X7 critical Managed Services offering services.
- Proven track record of scaling Managed Services function and exceeding the financial targets
- Experience in building and running a Managed Service offering
- Strong knowledge of best practices for Managed Services application/solution maintenance and optimization.
- Experience supporting a SaaS, IaaS and PaaS solution in a Managed Services environment
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Excellent management skills, with the ability to delegate and manage multiple priorities while fostering positive relationships
- Dedication to Employee enrichment, improvement and career growth
- Demonstrated ability to identify, articulate and prioritize implementation of strategic objectives for a department
- Demonstrated ability to operate at the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and forthrightness
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility/accountability in managing overall project budgets
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing scope and resource situations
- Strong analysis, change control, task management, time management and risk identification skills
- Outstanding business and technology acumen
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.