Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Perform physical inspection and calibration, preventative maintenance, and repairs on all mechanical assets impacting the operation of the facility, physical structure, and exterior grounds
- At automated facilities, calibrate and repair proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, pressure switches, pushbuttons and the associated testing equipment
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery and equipment per manufacturer's guidelines
- Assist in diagnosing issues with wiring of control panels and associated equipment
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment, repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and all related equipment and parts and adjust machine accordingly
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, motors, wiring and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment per electrical standard guidelines
- Organize, assemble, install, and maintain plumbing systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Operate cutting torch and other welding apparatus to cut or join metal parts
- Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed in the course of operating, inspecting, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
- 2 years maintenance experience on plumbing, pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical instrumentation and safety compliance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs./23 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Some locations require being comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
- Some locations require demonstrated knowledge and practice of Working at Height
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.