Join us as a Maintenance Technician I to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 8 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools® and Drybar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will ensure safe maintenance, repairs, and replacement of plant equipment and systems. You will be responsible for maximum productivity and quality in accordance with safety, health, and fire regulations.
Maintenance Technician I Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for Consideration:
- Operates, monitors and maintains utilities, including HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) setup, maintenance and balancing, WFI (water for injection), purified water and process equipment.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs facilities mechanical components and electrical equipment and systems in accordance with SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety policies.
- Develops, maintains and secures spare parts
- Inventory of basic maintenance hand and power tools.
- Recommends purchase of maintenance tools, equipment and supplies as required to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Assists engineers in developing methods and procedures to control or improve facilities processes. LEVEL: Intermediate (W2).
- Skills developed through formal training or work experience.
- Works within established procedures and guidelines with limited ability to modify methods and approach.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work well with others in a respectful and diplomatic way, adhering to company values.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. stooping, bending, walking
- Ability to stock and organize products safely and accordingly, as some items are fragile
- Ability to review and process shipping documents
- Ability to help with process/logistics improvement efforts
- Ability to follow the safety rules and regulations as warranted by OSHA
- Ability to withstand warehouse settings (varying temperatures)
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about who we are and what we do, click here
You can also find us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
.Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.#LI-DNP
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.