Job ID: 320660
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
This role will supervise and coordinate activities of the maintenance technicians, engaged in safely diagnosing and repairing plant equipment, and physical structures of the building. Help coordinate all activities in the maintenance department regarding preventive/ predictive maintenance, installations and modifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure safety of all employees and contractors working in operating unit or department by driving continuous improvement towards a Culture of Safety
- Responsible for overall maintenance systems within the facility, which include: predictive & preventative maintenance programs for plant equipment, developing and maintaining MRO and critical spares inventory, routine equipment trouble shooting & repairs and small-scale metal fabrication work that maximize operational efficiency and asset reliability
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining work request/work order system for the facility across maintenance and production teams
- Direct maintenance team members in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment, simple shop fabrication of forms and mold repairs
- Requisitions tools, equipment, supplies and services necessary for repairs and maintenance
- Inspect completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards
- Communicate company policies to employees, develops, trains, and enforces safety regulations
- Implement changes in working conditions and use of equipment (includes training of personnel) to increase and improve efficiency, proficiency and safety.
- Develop self and staff to ensure personal and professional growth
- Manage inventory of spares and critical spares according to site business plan
- Lead or facilitate the development and implementation of various continuous improvement projects or processes that improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Ensure in house fabrication and maintenance of molds and related equipment is properly done
- Any other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- Demonstrated knowledge of plant electrical and mechanical equipment, operations and predictive/preventative maintenance systems
- Knowledge of the correct application of systems and processes that ensure continuous improvement (safety, environmental, maintenance, quality and manufacturing)
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and improvement process
- Knowledge of common industrial voltages
- Knowledge of safety and environmental requirements
- Knowledge of current management and supervisory techniques
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to implement change
- Ability to use computer and programs with reasonable proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Industrial Plant environment
- Frequent walking/standing (6+ hrs/day)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Climbing of ladders
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Knoxville Job Segment:
Maintenance, Manager, Electrical, Chemical Engineer, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Management, Engineering
This job has expired.