Job ID: 416541
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Manages and coordinates the maintenance processes and workforce to ensure the safe, efficient and reliable operation and to maximize production capacity. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives maintenance tasks from Maintenance Manager and communicates the highest priority needs to the Maintenance Technicians to ensure their timely and efficient completion
- Recognizes and addresses patterns in production defects caused by machines and takes corrective action to address them
- Maintains up to date and accurate maintenance data, including records of all maintenance and repair activities conducted, purchase orders for spare/replacement parts and spare parts inventory
- Maintains frequent contact with production staff to ensure proper functioning of all equipment and the timely completion of previously communicated maintenance needs
- Develops and implements standardized maintenance repair techniques and preventative maintenance procedures to ensure the most effective and efficient methods are in use
- Plans and schedules preventative and predictive maintenance to ensure optimal equipment function, durability, and reliability
- Identifies and proactively addresses safety concerns and enforces staff compliance with safety regulations
- Ensures spare part lists are available for equipment and are compatible
- Ensures all new employees receive necessary safety and technical training to ensure efficient ramp up into maintenance roles
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Requirements
- High school diploma / equivalent required
- Strong communication skills
- People management skills
- Must have experience in the maintenance field, at least 2 years is preferred
- Must have previous supervisory experience
- Welding skills preferred
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to review and understand machine blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools and basic machine shop equipment
- Ability to read a tape measure and add/subtract fractions
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Walking, climbing stairs/ladders, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds maximum
- Working at heights above 4 ft. (on ladders and/or platforms) is common
- Environmental conditions involve indoor and outdoor work, and in close proximity to very hot equipment
- Job responsibilities involve occasional exposure to oil and grease
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Boise Nearest Secondary Market:
Meridian Job Segment:
Pipe Welding, Hydraulics, Welding, Chemical Engineer, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.