A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Reporting directly to the Site Head of Process Engineering & Maintenance, the primary function of this position is to oversee the performance of the maintenance team to achieve team and company objectives. The successful candidate will have broad-based industrial maintenance leadership experience. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations equipment of our company's facility. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
The working hours are 7am -3pm; 24 x 7 operation
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Promote, support and enforce the elements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as they apply to the maintenance department
- Supervise and lead the maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it's at working standards.
- Work with Engineering in suggesting improvements to keep equipment up to date.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Implement spare parts strategy.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Work closely with operations / Planning to schedule PM's to ensure the most up time.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Supervises safety and environmental programs to meet regulatory and Kaiser Requirements. B 24 e an ambassador of safety.
- Takes ownership of safety processes; performs maintenance safety program audits (Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, PPE, mobile equipment, etc.).
- Work closely with R&D engineering for required project needs (time/support/equipment/etc).
- Develop future state plan (Road map)
- Driver of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business or related technical field
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role
- 3+ years' experience using Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams & Outlook)
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 environments
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma concepts and OSHA knowledge
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219498
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.