***This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award.***
MAG Aerospace is hiring for an Aircraft Maintenance Manager supporting a large effort concerning globally deployable aircraft equipped with government provided Synthetic Aperture Radar / Mobile Target Indicator (SAR/MTI) systems, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) capabilities consisting of both Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Communications Intelligence (COMINT) systems with secure Satellite Communications data links to facilitate the Army's Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) mission.
The Mission of the Maintenance Manager is to provide the necessary and required aviation maintenance support to sustain 100% Fully Mission Capable (FMC) status and mission readiness to support ISR operations in response to the US Army's Theater-Level High Altitude Expeditionary Next AISR (ATHENA) Program.
This position reports to the Program Manager and Site Lead and will communicate all matters involving prime and subcontractor maintenance support.
This position will travel frequently in completion for job duties to the following areas:
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but not limited to:
- CONUS - Waco, TX, Greenville, TX, Fairfax, VA and other CONUS locations to support CONUS based exercises.
- OCONUS - INDO-PACOM AOR.
- Coordinates with other management staff to ensure efficiency in preventative maintenance and new equipment installation.
- Oversees design and inspection, equipment repair and installation.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Manages maintenance personnel to develop, populate, and maintain a property inventory system available on the Task Order (TO) Management Portal for tracking all Government Furnished Property (GFP) and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP)
- Manages maintenance personnel and sensor software integration and Field Service Representative (FSR) support
- Manages proper documentation of all aircraft Primary maintenance.
- Ensure 100% technical and troubleshooting support availability for ISR platforms
- Manages maintenance personnel with their services, repairs, and to ensure airworthiness compliance.
- Provides Subject Matter Expert Level Management provision concerning the following:
Mechanical Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills.
RequirementsQualifications:Knowledge and Skills
- Manages and assures adherence to manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications
- 5 years of experience maintaining aircraft as a Maintenance Manager
- Knowledge of AS9100D Quality Management
- Previous ISR aircraft modification experience (Part 25 preferred)
- A comprehensive understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations, piston and turbine powered aircraft operations, maintenance practices, integration, aircraft scheduling and dispatch Management experience and oversight to aircraft repairs in a certificated airframe repair station in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
- Airframe and Power-plant Certification (A&P)
The position is contingent upon candidate's ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.Company Policy
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the "EEO is The Law" and "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993.
This job has expired.