Suncoast Post Tension, Ltd., a Keller company, is an established post-tension and rebar manufacturing company that has been in business for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to builders from one of our eight facilities in the US. We are looking for a Maintenance I&E to join our team located in San Antonio, TX.
This position will be part of the plant maintenance team, help team members with troubleshooting, maintenance and installing new and existing plant equipment. Utilize strong I&E experience.
- Perform all maintenance on equipment in the plant.
- Diagnose and repair all issues on all equipment (Manual and Automatic Cut Lines, Extruders, Rebar Equipment, Fork Lifts, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, programing and automation using Siemens, Allen Bradley, and Omron.
- Provides technical and problem-solving support for the plant and maintenance crews.
- Eliminating all causes of failure and ensures full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel.
- Participates in activities to repair, maintain, and install of machines, tools, and equipment.
- Check for wear and tear and perform all preventative maintenance.
- Keep an inventory of fall replacement parts on hand.
- Communicate with operators daily.
- Troubleshoot and repair all pneumatic leaks and hoses.
- Drives a Safety Culture.
- Order shop supplies, cleaning supplies.
- 5S champion throughout the warehouse.
- Call in forklift repairs as needed and track all repairs.
- Track hours on forklifts.
- Maintain calibration on all measuring equipment.
- Schedule all repairs for the warehouse building.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all maintenance techs.
- Safety champion for the facility, checking on employees to verify they have on their PPE's.
- Additional tasks and projects as needed.
Qualifications Background Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
Associates degree in electronics or mechanical field or graduation from a trade school, preferred but not mandatory. Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 7 years in industrial maintenance equipment.
- Minimum 5 years of I&E Maintenance experience.
- Proficient in at least one of the flowing trade skills (electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, or pneumatics).
- Proven track record of ability to provide repairs and maintenance to all industrial equipment in the plant.
- Get-it-done attitude
- Ability to meet fast paced and dynamic schedules and deadlines
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and possess excellent interpersonal & customer relations skills.
- Proven track record of leadership and management.
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.