What your day will look like:
- The Logistics Production Planner plays an instrumental role in the key planning process of the Company, namely Flow of Finished Goods. This position is responsible to smooth the daily operations without affecting the plan of the next weeks.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Provide priorities to production area when an issue arise (absenteeism, maintenance issues, etc) providing direction of which production lines need to be prioritized in the shop floor area.
- Advise to Materials Planning in case to have a shortage of material generated by a late delivery by a supplier, adjust the plan based on the best arrival date, advise the latest changes to the production planners.
- Advise to Molding if they need to restock because any deviation such as quality issue, etc. which can generate a high impact on the plan or the operation. (shut down)
- Responsible to generate the delivery waste POs during the year-end.
- Daily follow up with the partners of the deviations which affect to deliver product on time (OTIF, Schedule Adherence, Accomplishment, volume-PCs) identifying the root cause and trigger actions.
Join the global LEGO® team
- Shown experience in Logistics or Production planning processes including Inventory Analysis.
- Experience working with SAP or similar, Excel and problem solving methodology.
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to "inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow."
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children's Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children's Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860-763-7777, option #3. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
This job has expired.