Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 77,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 12.0 billion in 2019 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 16 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- The Customer Service Representative's primary focus is to provide world class customer service to our internal and external customers while facilitating 100% on time delivery.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to effectively define root cause and corrective action plans.
- Analyze, submit, verify and communicate release requirements .
- SAP data management with ability to create customer master records and schedule arrangements for new part numbers.
- Populate material master sales views.
- Create and maintain customer material information records.
- Create and maintain customer-specific work instructions.
- Create and maintain all Customer Support process instructions.
- Responsible for processing shipments and invoices.
- Track customer delivery performance.
- Review and maintain customer website information (as needed).
- Compare price list provided by Sales against pricing in the scheduling agreement.
- Update pricing in the scheduling agreement ASN text. Review and troubleshoot the status of incoming EDI and monitor and troubleshoot outgoing EDI transactions.
- Assist with returnable dunnage issues.
- Process customer returns.
- Communicate freight scheduling with Shipping and organize and track expedited freight.
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues (freight charges, returns, etc.).
- Resolve delivery performance differences with customer locations.
- Update customer portals, team measurables, and customer score cards as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or technical school.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Employees must be able to work additional hours and/or additional days during the payroll week, which can and will be in excess of forty (40) hours per payroll week. This position requires a rotational on-call weekend and holiday coverage.
- Domestic/international travel with/without overnight stay may be required.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.