Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance. Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility. Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager. Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests. Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines; move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.