Use your nursing background to improve the lives of those affected by substance abuse!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Franklin Recovery Centerprogram at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Franklin Recovery Center program with the following:
Who are we?The Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA,
- Providing high-quality, community-based direct care within their scope of practice to ensure the correct implementation of individuals' care plans.
- Observing and collecting data regarding individuals' care through complete and accurate documentation.
- Communicating pertinent information to the Registered Nurse & incoming staff at shift reports as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Following protocol to administer all detoxification medication.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals' information at all times.
- Educating individuals regarding their medical situation, prognosis, and treatment.
- Participating in development and educational activities along with staff and supervision meetings.
serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A 24-hour multidisciplinary team provides acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.***Sign-On Bonus available for this position***
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)?
How do I apply to be a Licensed Practical Nurse?
- Overnight availability.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing (required).
- Current Nursing License by the Massachusetts Board of Registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse (required).
- At least one year of nursing experience (preferred).
- At least two years of sobriety required as required by the funding source BSAS (required).
- Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to individuals served and their families.
- Ability to collaborate with other care givers.
- Ability to delegate to peers and other care givers consistent with their level of expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to advocate for individuals served.
- Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population, including those with co-occurring disorders.
- Working knowledge of ethics and legal parameters of working with substance abuse individuals.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards and CARF standards.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.