The Lead Person's primary job function is to oversea staff regards to safety and quality production within a work cell or department.
* Main job function will be overserving the workflow while making adjustments to staff and materials as needed.
* Coordinate with Forklift Operators and Parts Pullers to ensure components are staged for the day's production.
* Responsible for assigning staff to different work cells and delegating tasks according to production plan.
* Provide quality inspection of materials received into department and parts produced within department.
* Communicate with supervisor about any issues that would affect safety and quality production.
* Prioritize tasks based on production requirements, materials available, and staffing to complete work and maintain efficiency.
* Meet production requirements and contend with several variables such as staff and materials that could interrupt workflow.
* Will perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
* Campion AWM's mission, vision, and cite principles; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled