Lead Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) *Job Title:* Lead Front End Engineer
*Requirements:* React, Vue, Ember, or Angular
*Salary Range:* 180k - 200k
If you are a Lead Front End Engineer (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) with experience, please read on!
We are an industry-leading company directly providing medical professionals with the highest quality medical apparel in the world! Last year we had more than $400M in annual revenue and are on track to do more than $500M this year. We have also donated thousands of our products to providers in over 35 countries!
As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers while visibly making a difference globally within the medical industry!
What You Will Be Doing - Work as an engineer on projects with a small team or alone as we grow
- Own the frontend platform backlog and work with Product Management to prioritize the engineering work needed to keep our platform fast, organized, and a joy to work in
- Partner with our Product, Design, and Backend Engineering teams to:
- Help plan and prioritize our various projects
- Own the frontend platform backlog and work with engineering leadership to prioritize work that keeps our platform fast, organized, and a joy to work in
- Build customer-facing front-end applications and features to help our customers better use our site
What You Need for this Position *QUALIFICATIONS:*
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience or education.
- 5+ years professionally working on front-end applications.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Prior experience with SPA frameworks like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular.
- A preference for TDD-style development over YDD (YOLO driven development).
- Extensive experience with Vanilla"
- A commanding knowledge of HTML, CSS, and building rich user experiences with them. (e.g., What's the box model?)
- Experience using Node.js in a production environment.
- Experience working with statically-typed languages like Typescript.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Awareness of common web security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them.
*BONUS POINTS FOR:*
- Experience with building and maintaining traditional Shopify sites and experience working on Shopify Apps and Themes.
- Experience setting up CI/CD build processes and pipelines.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web application frameworks, like Next.js, Ruby on Rails or Django.
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies like Docker, Vagrant, Terraform and Kubernetes.
What's In It for You *Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience:*
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k + 6% matching
- Upcoming ESPP
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental and family medical leave
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help medical professional globally
So, if you are a Lead Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rajeev Peterson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!