Job Code: TEST ANALYST
Experience: 5- 9
Test Analyst will be responsible to lead manual testing efforts at a module level. He/She may have a team of few manual testers under him/her or he would be an independent contributor who will design/write complex test scenarios. He/She will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Ultimately, he/she will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly when implemented at client site
Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand/ Analyze Requirements/ coverage at module level
· Design / Write complex Test scenarios. Prepare Test artifacts like Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Reports and provide inputs for Test Strategy
· Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
· Create and validate Test Data
· Test / Execute Complex Test Cases / Scenarios / End to End Testing
· Demonstrate domain Knowledge and interact with Client
· Manage defects by logging, updating status of defect, follow up on defects (getting fixes and re-test) and ensure successful closure of defect
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· To complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.
.Perform after-hours system implementation, maintenance and support as required including occasional 24x7 on-call coverage.
· Have knowledge of automation testing.
Skills / Attributes Required:
· Strong experience in P&C domain (at least 4 years).
· Proven experience as a QA tester
· Experience in QA methodology
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Working knowledge of test management software
· Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure
· Mentor junior team members and guide them to perform better
· Conduct technical interviews
· Make relevant Process improvements
· Identifying Risks and ensure timely escalations
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!