Lead Analyst, Technical Support (Remote)
At Majesco, we believe in connecting people and business to Insurance in ways that are Innovative, Hyper-Relevant, Compelling and Personal. We bring together the brightest minds to build the future of Insurance; a world where Insurance makes life and business easier, more connected, and better protected.
If you are passionate about the power and possibilities that cloud technologies have unleashed and are looking to deliver transformative and innovative solutions that transform the customer experience, come join us!
Majesco is seeking a Lead Analyst to join their agile team. As a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing customer facing solutions that are usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Salesforce Force.com cloud platform. Code quality matters.
In the role of Lead Analyst, Technical Support the Candidate -
- Will act as a customer advocate by providing first level omni-channel support and comprehensive technical guidance to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Will deliver a superior customer experience by role modeling our core principles of empathy, expertise, value, and speed.
- Will promote Majesco's mission, customer promise and strategy; acting as a leader of change.
- Will be comfortable working remotely and be able work across time zones and with remote teams
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Provide technical Support to our customers, displaying a sense of urgency and discipline in making sure cases are updated and we meet our SLA.
- Perform root cause analysis on cases by reviewing application logs, reviewing data and identify and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Leverage experience and research existing knowledge resources to evaluate customer's environment and historical use of Majesco products to proactively prepare for customer engagement, assess business impact and instill immediate customer confidence.
- Willingly accepts and adapts to change in product(s) being supported, as well as changes to the infrastructure and technology. Lead others through and acts as a role model in adapting to product(s)/technology change.
- Improve the trouble shooting materials needed to drive down MTTR.
- Have a clear understanding of product feature set and be self-motivated for continuous learning of new features.
- Understands and uses SQL skills to extract data from the database as per user requirement.
- Diligently follows the support process by keeping cases up to date and escalating troublesome cases toa Support manager and the Principal Support Engineer.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform after-hours system implementation, maintenance and support as required including occasional 24x7 on-call coverage.
All About You
This job has expired.
- Typically has 5+ years technical support experience specializing in the Insurance Industry.
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise customers.
- Proficiency and hands on experience in RDBMS architecture and performance tuning systems like Oracle/MS- SQL/SQL Server
- Strong technical aptitude for both cloud-based and on-premise client solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to work with others in the group to reach solutions for the customer.
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex customer and internal issues.
- Strong commitment to quality and customer service.
- Works well in a remote team environment.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent required.