Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Performs general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand.
- Assists in coordinating all incoming equipment orders and equipment inventory
- Operates motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Operates Forklift equipment.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- 10 Hour OSHA Card.
Applications valid through June 30,2021.
Titan Formwork Systemsis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.